Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello And Welcome!

Hello. Hi. If you don't know who I am, my name is David Yang (praedurum). Last year, my friend Abraham Lee (mad36) and I decided to start a blog dedicated to fantasy basketball. At the time, we were pretty obsessed about it. Fantasy basketball constituted a good chunk of our lives over the course of the basketball season (and the off-season, too, now that I think about it). We wrote daily about the happenings of the NBA, its players, their statistics, and what it all meant.

However, writing about fantasy basketball on a daily basis was too demanding,- so we stopped.

And so, after a long hiatus, we decided to start over with the blog.

We will no longer be exclusively writing about fantasy basketball. The content of our blog will consist of all things basketball-related- from fantasy basketball to biased opinions on the NBA and of course, our own personal adventures of playing street ball in the courts of Los Angeles. (That's where we're from).

Sometimes, I'll imitate those writers from Yahoo! and ESPN. I won't always have the statistics to back up what I say. Neither will I have the resume that these so-called experts have. I'm just a simple fan of the game with a mind overflowing with ideas and opinions, and I'm eager to turn my thoughts into text. I enjoy watching basketball, I enjoy playing basketball, and I definitely like to write about basketball.

I send a text message to Abe, asking him whether he's down to restart the blog.

He's down. I'm down. Blog's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment