Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have this ungodly infatuation with Dwight Howard in the fantasy basketball world. Despite his overwhelming negative impact towards free throws, and his terrible turnover rate, something about Dwight Howard makes me all giddy on the inside, and it's not because I play head-to-head.

Welcome to my world. I am the fantasy manager that you do not want to be. Someone who is overly attached to a player, despite that players deficiencies. And for the past however many years, that player has been Dwight Howard (Huge upgrade from Kwame Brown, but we'll talk about that some other day).

Fantasy Basketball doesn't seem as fun when you're trying to have an all around team, getting 10's in all 9 cats. Though my daily life would sway depending on how my players did, it just wasn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment